Current Golf Course Conditions
As of: August 02, 2020 10:53 am
A new golf cart exit ramp has been completed. This was done with pavers and really will help keep the dust down when exiting onto Barcelona as well as improving the appearance.
Golf Memberships are necessary to play as of Jan.1,2020. Cost is $500.00 per household of 2, Sales tax included. Please see Peg Gardner @ lot #682 or Dave Porusta @ lot 456 if your planning to join.
White Lines have been painted in front of the greens on the entire course. This is to reduce signage. Please, NO GOLF CARTS BEYOND THE LINE!!
AV Mgmt COVID Information
Temporary Soft Openings of Pools and other outside Amenities.
We want to thank you in advance for following the Guidelines as currently written. These guidelines are temporary and follow the State and other Agency Guidelines of Social Distancing and Safety for all. We will keep you updated as guidelines change.
TEMPORARY AMENITY GUIDELINES 5/11/2020
PICKLEBALL – TENNIS – SHUFFLEBOARD – HORSESHOE
- SINGLES PLAY ONLY (No Partners for now while distancing order in effect from State of Florida)
- ALL SPORTS PLAY & COURT USE is at YOUR OWN RISK
- User is responsible for their own hand sanitization each person’s own equipment sanitation
- Per the State of Florida, Desoto Health Dept. & CDC 6 foot Separation at ALL TIMES & NO GROUPS OVER 10 PEOPLE!
- No Chairs (except benches that already exist)
- NO GUESTS or VISITORS – RESIDENTS ONLY - at this time (Guests/Visitors should quarantine per Florida Executive order)
- All Equipment should be sanitized after each use. Players responsible for wiping down gates, benches other area after play.
- please be courteous to others waiting while amenities are limited
TEMPORARY POOL USE GUIDELINES – 5/11/2020
- TEMPORARY POOL HOURS 8AM – 7PM (monitored by Captains as designated by Pool Committee)
- MAXIMUM OF 10 PEOPLE INSIDE POOL GATED AREA
- USE POOL is at YOUR OWN RISK
- Users responsible for their own hand sanitization
- Per the State of Florida, Desoto Health Dept. & CDC 6 foot Separation at ALL TIMES is recommended for EVERYONE!
- Bring your own chair
- NO GUESTS or VISITORS – RESIDENT ONLY - at this time
(Guests/Visitors should quarantine per Florida Executive order)
- Gates, Pool Ladder, Railings should be sprayed with Chlorinated pool water each morning, afternoon & evening
(use Supplied spray bottle – Fill with pool water)
- Please be courteous & limit usage if someone is waiting to use pool
Please keep in mind pools and amenities may close again if COVID-19 scenario changes in any way or Florida amends its executive orders
“A THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ADHERING TO THESE GUIDELINES WHICH ARE MEANT FOR YOUR SAFETY WHILE WE DO OUR BEST TO OPEN AMENITIES UNDER CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES”. A THANK YOU TO OUR VOLUNTEERS THAT HELPED MAKE THIS INTERIM POOL OPENING POSSIBLE
Hello everyone, Steve Hanlon lot 592 here. Below are some handy links for official corona virus crisis information. If you feel you've come across some meaningful information from trusted sources available on the web please contact me directly at 603-845-8399 for possible inclusion in this list.
2020 Census Information
Click here for 2020 Census Info